The Rotary Club of Erin welcomes requests for funding and project support that meet our strategic objective to make a difference in our community.
What we Support
Your request should address one or more of the following areas of focus:
- Community health and well-being
- Promoting peace
- Fighting disease
- Providing clean water
- Saving mothers and children
- Supporting education and literacy
- Growing local economies
- Protecting the Environment
- Serving underserved, disadvantaged, or marginalized populations
We give priority to initiatives that are service based and do not fund on-going operating costs.
Both large and small projects are considered but preference is given to those that have the greatest impact on the most people, particularly the most disadvantaged.
Value of Support
In general, we provide grants for up to $500.00 however we will consider larger grants based on the merit of the project, the ability to leverage additional funds and the availability of funds.
Funding requests should:
- have strong, clearly defined objectives and timeline
- outline the community benefit and impact
- provide measurable outcomes
- demonstrate that you have the capacity to successfully deliver the project
- indicate how the project will offer potential opportunities for our members to get involved
Requests should include supporting documents such as:
- A budget
- Quotes/estimates for capital items and professional services
- Examples of previous successful projects if applicable
- Testimonials / references
Applications are to be emailed to the attention of the Community Giving Committee at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org